Warming Sunflower Seed Breakfast Pudding
- Approx 4 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1/2 banana
- 1 pear
- 1/2 – 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- Cocao Powder (optional)
- Pre-milled Cereal (Topping)
- Soak the sunflower seeds overnight with purified water.
- Take off excess water the following morning.
- Add seeds to container for blending (see image I used soup blender)
- Add chopped pear and banana, cinnamon, ginger and 1tbsp of tahini
- Can also add half teaspoon of cocoa here if you want a chocolate taste.
- Blend to creamy consistency. Sprinkle with generous tbsp. of Buddha Awakening or any milled cereal. If you want more crunch blend less
- Top with hazlenuts and sliced banana.
Gluten Free, Yeast Free, High in Protein & Omega’s, Highly assimilable for those with digestive issues.
Sunflower seeds are rich in selenium, vitamin E (natural antioxidant) and magnesium natures own calcium channel blocker and therefore excellent food for the nerves, high blood pressure, cramps and migraine headaches to name a few.