Use Your Power Blender Wisely!
- 1 Stick Celery
- 1 Large Kale leaf
- 1 fistful of Fresh Coriander
- 1 nugget of Ginger
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds or 1/2 tsp powder
- ½ Cup Apple Juice or Orange Juice (organic)
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Sunflower or Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp cold pressed oil
- If using organic oranges can include pinch of chopped rind (anti viral, anti inflammatory)
Coriander or cilantro is a phenomenal herb with records of its use dating back to the 9th century & found buried with ancient Egyptian Pharaohs. It has an abundant of Vitamin A and K and has a relaxing effect (anxiolytic) on the mind. It is a powerful blood cleanser and blood builder as it is rich in chlorophyll & quercetin. Studies show the seed balances blood sugar by improving insulin resistance states making it ideal for those working with prediabetic states[ii]. Coriander seed is also used to balance thyroid function and improve cholesterol readings.