Recipe: Healthy Chocolates
You will need a silicon mold to make these.
- Place the cocoa butter & sugar in a dry glass bowl.
- Sit inside a saucepan of hot water and leave on low heat until completely melted. Add all remaining ingredients to this and mix well.
- Pour into your mold and place in the fridge overnight.
- This recipe makes 15 chocolates. You can get creative and add many other ingredients such as raisins, peppermint oil, or some dried rose petals in each chocolate.
- Benefits – Cocoa is a superfood and a complete food for bones and nerves. It is rich in iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, calcium, phosphorous and important amino acids. Cocoa butter is rich in healthy fats, vitamin K and vitamin E. Cocoa is quite stimulating however so moderation is the key for those who tend to run on their nerves a little.