This yummy energy booster has a high protein content, balances hormones and feeds the nervous system and skin with healthy fats and B Vitamins. It Contains walnuts, hazel nuts, coconut flour, maca powder, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, cinnamon and small amount of raisins.
Recipe: Raw Brownie Squares
1 Cup of Walnuts and 1/2 Cup of Hazelnuts.
2 Tbsp of Maca Powder
3-4 Tbsp of Coconut Flour
3 -5 Tbsp of Raisins
Tsp of Cinnamon
50 – 70 gm of Cocoa butter
- Blend all ingredients together EXCEPT cocoa butter(must not be with a smoothie maker but with a large chopper or grater type machine (like coffee grinder).
- Melt cocoa butter slowly using a bowl placed in hot water, (the butter must not get wet).
- Add blended meal like mixture to melted butter until it forms a thick paste.
- Get a flat square dishand cover the base 1 inch thick with mixture and then place in the fridge.
- Cut into squares before or after. Sit back with a cup of your favourite herbal tea and enjoy.
- My tea today was Sage, Lemon & Myrtle (store bought so look out for it).